Chickasaw Foundation announces the 2022-2023 Chickasaw Foundation Supplemental Scholarship Application. Scholarships are for full-time undergraduate Chickasaw students unless otherwise noted on the application. You must major in one of the following areas to be eligible for the scholarships listed:
- Edward L. Kruger Memorial Ittish Aaisha’ Scholarship
- Graduate student in pharmacy school
- Jerod Tate Music Piano Performance Scholarship
- Major in music or classical piano performance
- Jerod Tate Music Composition Scholarship
- Major in music or classical music composition
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in solo classical instrument and basic piano skills
- Jimson Nelson Memorial Scholarship
- Student seeking a career in home maintenance (vocational technical school or trade school),
- Overton M. “Buck” Cheadle Memorial Scholarship
- Student attending East Central University majoring in a field that leads to a teaching or coaching career, or
- Pauline Walker Memorial Scholarship
- Junior or senior undergraduate student majoring in Native American studies, history or education.
Additional requirements will vary by scholarship so please check the information carefully. If you meet these requirements, you may make application online at the link below. You may also submit the application by mailing it to us at P.O. Box 1726, Ada, OK 74821-1726 or you may bring it to our office at 520 E. Arlington St., Building B., Ada, OK 74820. All applications must be submitted or postmarked by October 7, 2022 by 5 p.m. CST.
2022 Supplemental Scholarship Application: