The Chickasaw Foundation provides educational assistance for students who demonstrate excellence in academics and community services, as well as a dedication to Native America and a commitment to learning.
Native American students from any federally recognized tribe are eligible to apply for the Chickasaw Foundation Health Professions Scholarship.
All scholarship funding begins each fall semester and is dependent upon the availability of funding. Scholarship awards shall be made payable directly to the students' designated college or university. The award requirements and amounts for each funding source may change during the course of a school year.
Applicants may choose multiple scholarships. To continue through each section of the application, please select submit.
It is not possible to save your information and complete the application at another time.
Please have all documents ready before beginning the application process.
You Provide: (Depending on the scholarship)
- High school transcript copy (current vo-tech student or a beginning college freshman)
- Current college transcript copy (if applicable)
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter for fall semester
- Typed essay (two pages – size 12 font – double spaced – name typed and signed in top right corner) describing your long-term goals and your plans on achieving them (include your past accomplishments, tribal involvement, community involvement, etc.)
- A list of honors, achievements, awards, club memberships, societies and civic involvement. Please limit to no more than two pages.
- A copy of your CDIB if applying for the Chickasaw Foundation Health Professions Scholarship
- Proof of acceptance to law school and/or law school transcript is required for the Judicial Scholarship – Law Student Scholarship, Mitch Sperry Memorial Law Scholarship or the Jess Green Memorial Scholarship
- Proof of income is required for the Stacie Lynn Hays Memorial Scholarship
Eligibility requirements differ with each scholarship.
If you are mailing an application, it must be delivered or postmarked by the deadline date to be considered for funding.
Application deadline is June 1, 2017.
For more information, contact the Chickasaw Foundation at (580) 421-9030 or email ChickasawFoundation@chickasaw.net